Friday, November 18, 2011

Garden Resources

Now that Fall is upon us, and I am SO wanting to plant my garden TODAY - I have to satisfy my urge with ordering up bulbs and seeds for spring.





Two of my new favorites are Seed Savers Exchange  www.seedsavers.org and
Easy To Grow Bulbs www.easytogrowbulbs.com.

I received my orders from both companies quickly and am looking forward to container planting the bulbs this weekend and the seeds when recommended. Many of the seeds from Seed Savers Exchange are also USDA organic.

I am also giving a Seed Savers Exchange gift certificate to my dad for Christmas this year.  He enjoys his garden and I think he would really enjoy trying some heirloom varieties.

I also need to get caught up on the 20+ episodes of Victory Garden I have on my DVR - forecast calls for rain this weekend, so maybe that will be my excuse for staying indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment