Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Organize!

My closet is a mess...
I went on a tear about six months ago - when I was going to Bikram yoga four times a week, watching what I was eating, and looking better than I had in years - and donated all of my too big clothes and ratty shoes.  Now, 30 pounds heavier, I have nothing that fits.  I have never been much of a "pants" girl - mostly because I have the saddle-bag shape that severely limits fashionable pant styles that fit me properly, but now even my skirts and dresses are not fitting.  I vow, with every episode of the Biggest Loser, that I will get back on track, lose the weight again and get a more healthy body.  So far, I'm still putting all of that off.  Oh, I have every excuse in the world to "start tomorrow", but I need to start NOW, not tomorrow, not tonight, not in 10 minutes... NOW!

I am going to start by getting my closet in order.  Reconnect with the clothes that I saved when I was feeling good and get that feeling again.  Nothing can motivate me more than looking good in clothes that I enjoy and take pride in, beginning with how I treat them.

I remember hearing that to get your life in order, you need to first get your home in order, so that is what I'm going to do. NOW. I'll keep you posted with my progress, keep me posted on yours.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment