Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Part of the Solution

I read a lot of New Age books.  I have a list of at least five that I read bits of every morning.

This morning, I was reading "The Law of Attraction" by Jerry and Esther Hicks and came across a really interesting way to look at The Law of Attraction and manifesting what you desire.



By the Law of Attraction, you will attract only those things that you want to attract. The rub comes from focusing on what you lack (don't want) rather than abundance (what you do want).  Everything I have read has lead me to believe that it is the way you feel which determines what you manifest.  If you feel good, good things manifest, if you feel bad, bad things manifest.  The trick is knowing which feeling your focus is on.

Then I read about SOLUTION thinking versus PROBLEM thinking.

Focusing on a solution makes you feel positive emotion.  focusing on a problem makes you feel negative emotion.  When you are feeling positive emotion, you are attracting into your experience that which you want.

This makes so much sense to me - and hopefully you too.  The next time you are wondering if you are thinking and feeling for the positive manifestation of your desires, ask yourself "Am I focusing on a solution, or a problem?" And always choose the solution. Because if you focus on the problem, more problems are coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment