Friday, November 11, 2011

The journey has begun...


Welcome to my blog! - I decided to start documenting my journey to Poppy Ridge Farm.  Although it now exists on paper and a borrowed computer - in a rented room, in a house in the suburbs, very soon it will be a working farm. An amazing, organic, self-sustaining farm overlooking the Pacific ocean.  Where rescue animals live and thrive.  Where crops are harvested, flowers bloom, gifts are made and celebrations abound.

I will plot out my journey and along the way, share stories about what I learn, how I live, and all that I create while Poppy Ridge Farm becomes a reality.

I look forward to your feedback and hope we inspire each other to find the life of our dreams.

This is SO EXCITING!
Linda

Photo credit: beachbungalow8.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment