Friday, January 13, 2012

Healthy Living

So, I need to come clean, I sent back the P.I.N.K. Method kit today - the very last day I could on their 30-day money back guarantee.  Seeing as how I have actually GAINED a pound in the last four days, I think it is best I go back to what has worked for me in the past.


I need to get back to Bikram Yoga classes, I need to eat a more plant-based diet with no refined sugars and more whole grains.  I need to do my "aerobic with weights" workouts, and I need to love my curves.

The P.I.N.K. Method was just too much, and not enough for me.  The workouts were too much and the recipes were not enough.  I think that if you are younger than 45, and have less than 30 pounds to lose, this could be a great product for you.  I just felt that even the Phase 1 workouts were much too optimistic for the shape I am starting out in, and the amount of weight I need to lose.

I will continue to eat a lean protein, whole grain diet with lots of fresh vegetables, but I am tired of being hungry and tired of not feeling good about myself during the workouts.

If you are on this program and are having success, let me know and I'll spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment